Adhesive waterproof flashing tape
Self-adhesive bitumen flashing tape is a sealing strip, surface with aluminum or polyethylene(PE), high-performance cross laminated film, backed with rubberized bitumen glue. It is quick and effective method of sealing and repairing that produces a lasting protection in all climates. Include single sided adhesive and double sided adhesive.
1. Replacement or repair of flashing
2. Extensions, porches, window frames and chimneys
3. Caravans and conservatories
4. Seals capping bolts and roof ridges
5. Guttering down pipes, skylights
6. Sealing parapets, valley gutters
7. Roof repair of portable building
1. Provides an instant seal
2. Easy construction, be applied by hands pressure only3. Safe application, without pollution
4. Available in wide range of size
|0.8||100, 300||10||or customized as required|
1. Application temperature should be between 5ºC to 45ºC
2. According to required length cut the pieces to the desired and and size.
3. Place the pieces of membrane on the area to be covered and check whether they match will be profile of the marked substrate.
4. Peel off the release film and carefully place the membrane so as to ensure a minimum of 50mm overlap and then smoothen the membrane from the center to the edges in order to drive out entrapped air. It is easy to applied to provide instant seal.
Storage & Transportation
Should be stored under cover, out of direct sunlight and protect from extreme temperature; In tropical climates the product must be stored in an air-condition environment, Self life is up to 12 months when stored as per-recommended storage condition.