Product standard: GB8320-87
WCu alloy foil size: Thickness(0.08-0.7mm)*Width<120mm*Length<300mm
WCu alloy sheet size: the main sizes see attachment
WCu alloy rods size: diameter(3-100mm)*L<500mm
WCu tungsten copper alloy application and performance:
1. Arcing contacts and vaccum contacts in high and medium voltage breakers or vaccum interruptors;
2. Electrodes in electric spark erosion cutting machines;
3. Electrodes for resistance welding;used where the combination of high heat resistance, high electrical
4. Some of the applications are in electric resistance welding, as electrical contacts, and as heat sinks.
5. As contact material the alloy is resistant to erosion by electric arc. WCu alloys are also used in electrodes for electrical discharge machining and electrochemical machining.
Advantages of Copper Tungsten Plates:
1. Better heat resistant;
2. Better ablate-resistant;
3. High intensity
4. High density;
5. Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity;
6. Easy to be machined.
Be relative to tungsten copper alloy,we also supply tungsten nickel copper/Iron alloy
High Quality Tungsten High Heavy Alloy ASTM B777-07 rods/sheet/tubes
- High density (up to 65% denser than Lead).
- Denser materials exist (, pure Tungsten, Gold, platinum group metals) but their use is restricted by availability, workability and cost.
- Providing mass where volume space is limited.
- Concentrated weight essential where accuracy is required in placement of mass.
- Placement of weight in situations where airflow has a significant impact.
- Possible, either to press components to shape, or to cut and shape material prior to sintering.
- Reducing the amount of final machining necessary to produce the finished component.
- Can be machined conventionally and without much difficulty.
- Blending of tungsten powder with other metal powders and a bonding agent, cooling and sieving.
- Pressing the blended powder to the required shape (allowing for shrinkage during the final processing), and shaping the green part component.
- Pre-sintering the pressed components to remove the bonding agent.
- Final sintering in the hydrogen fed furnace to fuse the powder particles together.
- Supplied in bar, square, round and rectangle sizes are available in rough oversize, or turned or ground to exact requirements. Components can also be produced to customer drawings.
- High softening temperature.
- Low thermal conductivity and low coefficient of expansion gives the material a high resistance to thermal fatigue.
- Excellent soldering erosion resistance to molten aluminium.
- Strong at high temperatures with high thermal stability.
high grade Tungsten high heavy alloy AMST 21014 class 3(another expression)
- Material: W90-97NiFe(Magnetic) & W90-97NiCu(Nonmagnetic)
- Rods Size:dia(1.5 -200) x Length<500mm
Plate size: 0.1min Thickness*W*L
Property of tungsten alloy
AMST 21014 class 1
Density : 17.0
Hardness: 32HRC max
AMST 21014 class 2
Density : 17.2
Hardness: 33HRC max
AMST 21014 class 3
Density : 18.0
Hardness: 34HRC max
AMST 21014 class 4
Density : 18.85
Hardness: 35HRC max
- High Young's modulus of elasticity. Does not creep when experiencing significant forces, unlike Lead.
- Despite their strength, they remain ductile and resistant to cracking.
- The hardness range of the alloys is typically 20-35 Hardness HRC.
|Tungsten Alloys |
|ASTM B 777-07||1||2||3||4|
|Weight % Tungsten||90||92.5||95||97|
|Nominal Density GM/CC||17.00||17.50||18.00||18.50|
|Minimum* Ultimate Tensile Strength UTS (KSI)||110||110||105||100|
|Minimum* Elongation %||5||5||3||2|
|Modulus of Elasticity (KSI)||45,000||48,000||50,000||52,000|
Tungsten high heavy aloy applications:
- Balancing weights
- Electroheat upsetting anvil block
- Balls in bomb
- High voltage electrical contact
Our Standard and safe Packing
- paper wrapped the sheets, then plastic paper protected from moisture
- Foam board around the the inner wooden case
- Standard exported plywood case outside
Delivery time: 10-35days as your required qty.
Our relevant tungsten high heavy alloy products and packing photoes,hope you are interested in them